Sven Neumann wrote:

Having all possible toggles visible in a toolbar in the image window
be a major waste of screen estate.

Sven

Not being able to maximse the image window to full screen is a major waste of screen estate. All I'm talking about is sacrificing 20 pixels' worth of height. If you don't want it there then switch it off. Besides, I'm not talking about *all* the possible toggles, just the useful and important ones. I started working on this yesterday. When I've finished I'll put together a presentation for the list to consider.

Btw, does this list allow attachments. I tried sending this earlier with a screenshot of what I've got so far attached, but without success.