Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:
On Monday 16 May 2005 22:18, Rikard Johnels wrote:

Hello all!
Is there a fast way to view all patterns a bit bigger then the
iconic view in the selection tools?
I would like to have a palette to view ca. 200x200 pixels big.
It would make it easier for me to choose the right one faster.

The only way I can think of doing this is buiding an image that displays the patterns the way you like ,a nd keeping this iamge open around.

Open a pattern dialog in the dock, select the pattern dialog tab, click on the tab menu (little triangle in the square) button, pick preview size from the menu and then choose a larger size than the default (medium) for the pattern previews. Heh, just learned this one today by reading:

http://docs.gimp.org/en/ch02s03s04.html

Barton -- "All experience hath shown that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have in time and by slow operations perverted power to tyranny, and it would seem that the best means of preventing this would be, insofar as practicable, to enlighten the minds of the public at large."

--  Thomas Jefferson