On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 01:36:09PM +0200, Michael Schumacher <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'ts not that uncommon for a mailing list to have a queue time of one or two
> days.
>
> > And even weeks...
>
> This, however, can't be considered normal. IIRC, the mailing list system is
> slow, but not that slow. Manish Singh should be able to provide details
> about it (Carol, do you know anything per chance?)

A possible reason is that mails with different From: addresses get held
for moderation but nobody does moderation (at least, all my mails that had
a different From: address than the one subscribed never reached the lists,
and I don't assume they have all been deleted by the moderator).

So make sure you use the same From: that you used to subscribe (could be
envelope-form, but I doubt that).

--
                The choice of a