Raphaël Quinet wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 13:16:28 -0400, Roger D Vargas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First of all, Im a total newbie in image management. I have made just some simple things with Gimp. I have some pictures I took with low lights, and I would like to know the correct method to improve it. Right now Im using Brigth and contrast to increase bright.

There is no single method that works perfectly in all cases, but
you can try <Image>->Layers->Colors->Levels or ...->Curves.
Thanks, I found curves give better result than increasing bright. Levels give a very similar effect.
--
Roger D. Vargas
http://dsgp.blogspot.com | Linux, programación, juegos

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo! Nuevos servicios, más seguridad http://correo.yahoo.es