No, not MJ.  I have a nice picture I'd like to print and frame but it has the stupid date/time string in yellow in the corner.  I have subsequenly turned off the date stamp so that won't happen again.  Fortunately, maybe, the stamp is in a field of nice green grass, so I was hoping somehow I could replace the solid color (yellow) of the stamp with something that looks like grass.  Any suggestions on how I might go about that?  I've used gimp for simple things, like brightness, contrast, and cropping but replacing colors and doing things with layers is beyond me at this time.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jim.