Hi Doug,

I have been experimenting with TurboPrint and have not been very impressed
with the results.  It is still better than the stock gimpprint, but my test
image has a noticeable red-cast.  Can you give some more details on your
results with TurboPrint?

If it would give me Windows-quality prints, I would gladly pay them twice what
they are asking, but so far it is really unusable for me :-(.  I don't see
how they can expect decent color without having some kind of monitor profile
in the loop...

Any thoughts you have would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Paul