After a long break, I've put a new version of DBP up on my site at:
  http://members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/dbp.html
Source only at this stage, no Windows binary available.

DBP is a batch processing plugin for the Gimp, that performs a
number of common operations (rotate, blur, colour correct, resize,
crop, sharpen, rename, move, and save in new file format) on a
collection of images. It is all gui-driven, no scripting, and the
operations can be previewed on a single image before applying them
to the whole batch.

This version (1.1.2) fixes a few problems with the Sharpen control,
adds Saturation to the colour correction page, and might fix a bug
that appeared on 64 bit systems.

--
David Hodson  --  this night wounds time