Paul Bloch wrote:
So I've noticed that although there are different palettes for when you're placing text (text field, font selector) I can't find anyway to edit the size of the text!

That's strange. Normally you can just select existing text with the text tool, which allows you to change the size. That's assuming that the text is still in its original state--a separate text layer. If you have merged it into another layer or applied transformations to it (e.g. scaling, rotation, etc.) then it has been converted to a graphical object, and you can no longer perform text operations on it.

Does that help at all?

--
Matt Gushee
The Reluctant Geek: http://matt.gushee.net/rg/