On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, B.W.H. van Beest wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 06:06:08 +0200
> From: B.W.H. van Beest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Alan Horkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] save image to jpeg format in batch mode
>
> Hi,
>
> The link you sent seems to be non-existent anymore. However, your

The link works for me.

You can always try the Google Cache or the web archive if a link doesn't
work for you:
http://web.archive.org/*/members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/dbp.html

> suggestion of ImageMagick was perfect. I never realised that ImageMagick
> supportted .xcf files.

Other programs are discouraged from supporting XCF and it isn't a fully
documented standard or anything so they do well considerin but you should
check your files and make sure they results are correct.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com