Hello. I have just started making of the website (design) in gimp. Since it is important for me to have many things, effect, details etc. in separate layers, at this moment I have so much layers that I feel lost (and there will be even more layers). Despite of using logical names, sorting layers - there is a big mess. It would be ideal if there was a possibility to group layers, and collapse groups I am currently not working on (i.e. when I am working on content area I would like to collapse all "footer", "top", "navigation" layers, etc.)

Is there such possibility in gimp ? It would be very useful.

Regards,
Michael