Sven Neumann wrote:

ith an older Gimp allows me to print this CD cover. Any ideas?

You can install gutenprint if that gives you better results.

I also have this installed.

 You could
investigate the problem and file a bug report against GTK+. You can use
the stable GIMP that you should still have installed. Or did you
actually replace it with an unstable development snapshot?

I replaced it, but rolling back isn't too hard, and I have a lot of other PCs around I can use for now. I will investigate further and file a bug against gtk.

Thanks for the quick response :)

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer