>Von: Gene Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> How do I put the call to gimp_image_flatten() in my script. Everything I
> try still gives the "experience an exec error" message. Last thing tried:
>
> (define (round-corners filename)
>     (let* ((image (car (gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE filename
> filename)))
>            (drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image))))
>       (image (gimp_image_flatten(image)))
>       (script-fu-round-corners RUN-NONINTERACTIVE
>                          image drawable 15 TRUE 8 8 15 TRUE FALSE)
>       (set! drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image)))
>       (gimp-file-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image drawable filename filename)
>       (gimp-image-delete image)))

"(gimp_image_flatten(image))" is incorrect for a couple of reasons.

First, Script-fu never uses underscores (except for marking strings for
foreign language translation) and these need to be converted to dashes;
therefore the function becomes "gimp-image-flatten".

Second, 'image' should not be within parentheses.

Third, after you perform the flatten, the variable 'drawable' is no
longer valid (flatten creates a new layer). You need to assign the
active layer to 'drawable' AFTER you perform the flatten.

--------
"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do
not care who gets the credit." -- Harry S. Truman