Thank you for your help. last night i try download gimp for windows
2.3.12and gtk
2.10.6 for windows. but got error when i wanna start the GIMP. first step i
install GTK first, than GIMP. but during start the GIMP, its look like error
to start. i dont know why. somebody have solution about it?

THank you before.