I have a pair of printers on a SuSE 10.2 Linux system.

I have the latest Gutenprint drivers installed for my large format HP-1220C
inkjet colour printer.

When I try to print from GIMP, the printer prints one line and then page after
page of blank pages.

Googling has shown that if I go to printer setup and remove the -ocraw
statement from the command it will print, and it does, but the print quality
is terrible, even on photo paper.

I'm using GIMP 2.2.14 on Suse Linux, and the print driver I'm using is the
gutenprint-5.0.1-1lsb3.1.i486. driver.

When I print from Gwenview, the quality isn't much better, but at least it
prints.

Suggestions?

Thanks, Bob
--
Bob Smits Ph 250-245-2553 Fax 250-245-5531 E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]