Hi,

On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 19:20 +0200, Olivier Lecarme wrote:

> I'm probably stupid, but I did not find anything related to the graphics
> card driver in the gimprc man page. Except maybe putting off the option
> show-brush-outline?

Quoting from the manual page:

 (xor-color (color-rgb 0.501961 1.000000 0.501961))

   Sets  the  color that is used for XOR drawing. This setting only
   exists as a workaround for buggy display drivers.  If  lines  on
   the  canvas are not correctly undrawn, try to set this to white.
   The color is specified in the form (color-rgb  red  green  blue)
   with channel values as floats in the range of 0.0 to 1.0.

Sven