On Sunday 30 September 2007 03:26:33 carol irvin wrote:
>  I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to do this
>  completely in Gimp if I set my mind to it.  I don't
>  collaborate with any other artists so it doesn't matter what
>  I use.

More than that, you have people you can actually ask to
*change* what GIMP does -- & they might, whereas PS is nailed
in stone (or really, nailed to the whims & aspirations of their
developers' managers) so won't listen if you're less than Ford,
or Boeing, or NASA, or Brazil.

So by all means contribute to Wilbur's breeding, if you see
a facility which might be useful but doesn't exist yet. (-:

Cheers; Leon