A Friday 09 November 2007 07:00:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escreveu:
> Hello there.
>
> Some time ago I posted a link to my home-brewn GIMP resources. I later
> moved things around to my own website, so in case anybody misses those,
> here is the updated (and hopefully permanent) link:
>
> http://vaults.atomicmonstergirls.net/useful/cornucopia/program-gimp/brushes
>/
>
> Since brush-scaling seems to work fine in GIMP 2.4, I will eventually
> purge the down-scaled versions of other brushes.

Hi Rene,

I havent'taken a look at your brushes, but if they are large, I suggest
keeping some intermediate downscaled versions (not all). Today GIMP loads all
avaliable Brushes into memory, and large brushes use a lot of RAM - so, an
intermediate size could still be very convenient.

Regards,

        js
        -><-