Ralf,
Under vanilla Ubuntu, the Bamboo Fun does not run. Right now I am having
some other issues with my Ubuntu install at the moment, but it does take a
bit more effort then just plug and play.

However, I am having these problems in Vista with only Gimp, under other
programs it is working fine.

Is there anyway to search the archives?
Thanks
Chris