On Feb 5, 2008 5:58 AM, Leonard Evens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you using gimp under Linux or under Windows?

I'm using GIMP 2.4.4 on under Windows XP Pro SP2.
I forgot to tell this. sorry.

and what I want exactly is to use seperate+ plugin for CMYK mode
http://cue.yellowmagic.info/softwares/separate.html

I'm writing tutorial for it. but I can't know how to use color profiles.
( http://gimp.kr/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1028 )
so I asked how to add new color profiles.

On Feb 5, 2008 7:17 AM, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The SVN version of GIMP does add a shortcut to the standard color
> profile location to the profile file-chooser dialog on Windows (see bug
> #503410). This is not implemented in GIMP 2.4.
>
> It does. It adds a shortcut to that directory to the profile
> file-chooser dialog.

so, GIMP doesn't detect color profiles automately, do?
and will, or will not?
what I mean is "do(or will) GIMP detect automately like as brushes, patterns?"

and at last, honestly I can't understand words of Leonard and Sven well.
but thank you guys su much. and your answers might help me. :)
and I think I need to study a lot.

Greetings.

--
Choi, JiHui