Michael Schumacher writes:
> > Von: Akkana Peck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Is there any way to get to the old registry to grab a copy of
> > older plug-ins?
>
> Yes, there is. The link to the archive is given in the switch announcement:
> http://registry.gimp.org/node/235

Thanks! The old exif-browser plug-in is available at:
http://registry-archive.fargonauten.de/plugin?id=4153

Bill (William Skaggs) is the author, according to the AUTHORS
file in the source.

I found I needed to update it to get it to build and run.
I've put a diff at
http://shallowsky.com/tmp/exif-browser/exif-browser.diff
and a tarball of the updated plug-in at
http://shallowsky.com/tmp/exif-browser/exif-browser-updated.tar.gz

Note the /tmp/ in those paths -- this plug-in should really live in
the registry, not on my site. But the new registry isn't letting me
log in right now (should the login info from fargonauten.de carry
over?)  In any case I want to wait and see if Bill wants to list
it under his own name.

        ...Akkana