Zachary Leung wrote:
> I tried something below, but that didn't work. =(
[snip]
> gimp -i -b '(plug_in_autocrop "movie00000.jpg")'
>
> (define (zac-autocrop filename)
>   (let* ((image (car (gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE filename filename)))
>          (drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image))))
>     (plug_in_autocrop RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image drawable)
>     (gimp-file-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image drawable filename filename)
>     (gimp-image-delete image)))

 From a quick look at the above, the zac-autocrop function appears to be ok
with one minor exception. You don't use _ in the names of functions in
Script-Fu. 'plug_in_autocrop' should be 'plug-in-autocrop'.

If you wrote zac-autocrop to load, crop, and re-save your files, why does your
GIMP command line shown above call plug-in-autocrop instead of zac-autocrop?

--
Cheers!

Kevin.