Hi Joao;

and first off, thanks a bunch for your pointer. :)

Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
[..]
> You might just try to load your script with straight with python, to
> check for syntax errors, since if there is a python syntax error,
> gimp will just spill out an obscure uninformative error  message
> instead of the traceback of the script.

Actually yes, that did resolve my problems. Seems copying the script across
the machines somehow messed my charset up so python complained about illegal
characters while starting up. Thanks loads for your help on that. :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/ jab:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771 "One dreaming