Dear all

I'm using gimp to deal with my photos which are made of  DSLR.
These ttif files have embedded exif information, and every time I save
these files; it seems that the exif information will be stripped.
I have done some tests on jpeg files; gimp will not strip the exif information.
How can I correctly deal with the exif in tiff by using gimp?

By the way, if I save these tiff images as another files, will gimp
also strip the icc profile?
(ps, will gimp strip the icc profile in jpeg?)

When will the gimp support the 16bit per channel color depth?

Thank you.
--
Best Wishes,

Tsai, Dung-Bang   蔡東邦