Terry,

They have simplified GIMP, which is probably why you don't see "Copy to
Clipboard" in the Edit menu anymore -- now simply copying should copy the
contents to the clipboard. If you are using Windows or Linux, then Ctrl+C will
copy your image to the clipboard. I'm not sure about the keyboard shortcut to
copy on Mac, but Edit > Copy will do the trick. Simplication of the tool means
removing some unused or redundant features, and combining features that should
go together. By combining simple copy and copy to clipboard, into simply copy
they have made this MUCH easier to use in my opinion.

Nathan

--
Nathan L.