Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 14:43 +1000, stomfi wrote:
>
>> How does one stop the tool box and layers dialogs from covering the
>> image in GIMP 2.6?
>>

> You can hide/unhide the tools and docks as needed by using the Tab key.
>

> Sven

Yes, but when the focus is on the toolbox window, the Tab key moves
between tools, I had to click again on the image window and then use the
Tab key.
Is there anything simpler. And yes, I like (almost) the new behaviour.
At least you do not lose the toolbox when work full screen.
Thanks!
                mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle