Nathan,

It's an image we created for our website to protect photos sent to us for
display by watermarking them and I've tried layering and adding an alpha
layer to no avail.  I am clueless as to the ins and outs of imaging
software and GIMP is the program we use.  I've searched the tutorials to no
avail.

Gene