Chris Mohler said the following on 2008-12-09 19:25:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Adam Tkocz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]>
>> Download GIMP 2.6.3 (no GTK needed) and... disaster.
>> 1) Open existing jpg image. Image is hidden behind current window,
>> lot of clicking to show image. Unbelievable...
>
> As mentioned before, change the preferences - or just press "tab" to
> hide the dialogs when you're not using them.

Yes, I applied John's advice and it seems OK. But it is not dialog
matter, but Windows Explorer window (file list in folder). Maybe
tomorrow I will be able to re-call the problem and make screenshot
wich will explain it better than my poor english.

>> 2) I make some corrections to colour, geometry, croping. I think
>> they change layout off buttons in some dialogs - before button "OK"
>> was always in right/down corner, "Cancel" was next... like here:
>> http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/pl/gimp-tool-levels.html. OK, lets say I
>> should read button description before hit.
>
> I did not notice this either - but "Alt-O" should confirm most dialogs.

Alt-0 (or sometimes Enter) when U use keybord to confirm. In some
cases it is faster to use keybord, in some cases is faster to use
mouse. But it is not big matter. I just wonder why? Why somebody
change the buttons layout. Leaving buttons untouched costs nothing,
so why did they put so big time to change the laayout?

>> 3) I'm ready to finish and save a job. Apply my Script-Fu
>> (flatten image, resolution, sharpen) and... My script doesnt work!
>
> Yes - there have been changes - if you post your script-fu here,
> someone might help you update it.

OK, thanks. Tomorrow I will check update info, than I post my
script-fu here and ask some question.

A.