I did a cursory search to see if anyone else has this problem;
apologies if I'm repeating a known bug.

I've just installed 2.6.3 (I was previously running 2.4.x) using the
Gimp on OS X prebuilt package. For some reason I can no longer scroll
with the arrow keys.  I tried resetting keyboard shortcuts; then I
tried manually mapping the scroll functions to the arrow keys.
Neither step helped.  Nothing at all happens when I press the arrow
keys.  This is really slowing me down when I have to reach for the
mouse to pan around a zoomed-in image.

Has anyone else seen this behavior, on any platform?  Any suggestions?

--
Mark J. Reed <markjr...@gmail.com>