First i doubt you have found the right installer because that more easy to
trace was obsolete even for Gimp 2.4, and work as should only with gimp 2.0 or
gimp 2.2...i will not use it with last stable gimp

Then there is a more recent installer, is not yet perfectly updated to work
with gimp 2.6 (all problem are already fixed in the source code but
nobody till now was able or find the time to compile for Windows)but will work
much better on gimp 2.6 and perfectly on gimp 2.4

Here the link on top ,on the first message highlighted in red updated download
links,

http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/gimp-gap-2-4-0-for-windows-t28692.html

Pack contain a how to install and a good and clear guide for use,

let me know if that help or if you enconter any other related problem

PS
Jernej Simon?i? any hope for a windows build of GAP as from the last svn ?
That will fix most of compatibility problem with Gimp 2.6 the build you host is
unusable since gimp 2.4 popped out.

> Hello folks.
>
> So I just got Gimp. I like it a lot, and I saw that there
> is an animation
> plugin. I downloaded but now i don't know what to do
> with it. I found the plugin
> in folder but idk whether i'm supposed to extract all
> the files to the plugin
> folder or if certain files go to certain folders.
>
> I'm using Windows XP 2004. If anyone who has installed
> the animation plugin
> or knows how to can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Logic.

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/