I am running Gimp 2.6.4 from Windows XP.  If I try to print a 4 x 6 photo,
setup selections to not stick for paper size/orientation.  I select 4 x 6 in
my Canon i960's setup dialog, and the preview window shows that 4 x 6 paper is
selected.  I can scale the photo to fit 4 x 6, but, when I click the button to
actually print the picture, my Canon's preview window shows a 4 x 6 image in
the upper left hand corner of an 8.5 x 11 page preview.  If I press the button
to complete the print job, the photo will "fall-off" the physical media (it's
not printed in the proper position).

My work around for now is to use another application for printing (CS4,
Sony's Image Data Converter, etc.).

Is this a bug or some other problem?

Thanks.

Caruso