Did I do something wrong here? Yesterday, I posted a message stating that I
had, indeed, succeeded in making the ruler show inches instead of pixels or
whatever.  For some reason, that message has not shown up on the thread.  In
any event, turning off the dot to dot did the trick for the ruler in a new
file, but I remain puzzled as to why I cannot get the file that I created on
my daughter's computer, where Gimp's ruler was already showing inches, to open
showing inches on my machine (we emailed that file to transfer it from her
machine to mine).

Could still use some advice on that issue, if anyone can offer any
suggestions.

Thanks again for previously offered advice.

Caruso
--
Carusoswi