hey,

I'm new to using GIMP and love it so far...

I can't seem to figure out how to center several lines of text within the
same text box.  I've had to add a spaces before each line of text and center
every line by eyeballing it...  And sometimes it is easier to seperate the
text box into several text boxes and line them up by eyeballing them (though
I do know there is a "object centering tool".  I used it a couple times but
it seemed really difficult...  I know GIMP is not a word processesor but
cetnering text doesn't seem to be that hard of a task to ask for in a text
tool...
Thanks.

Happily GIMPing,
D. Brian Weese