On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Carusoswi <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> Now, I'm confused.  Should I not be posting by signing on to the forum and
> typing responses?
You should only be using the bogus 'forum' interface on gimpusers.com
if you want to annoy and confuse some of the other people using this
mailing list (which is what it is, not a forum! The fact you are
almost certainly seeing this message through the 'forum' doesn't mean
anything to the contrary! The 'forum' is simply a piece of software
which presents this mailing list as if it were truly a forum.)

> I have to type in the two word display to "prevent
> automatic spam postings".
> So, am I going about it wrongly?

Yes. If you want to be respectful of the people posting here, to this
mailing list (gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu) , then please stop
using the 'forum' interface on gimpusers.com and instead, genuinely
subscribe to this mailing list.

See http://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html for details of how to
subscribe to any of the GIMP related mailing lists.

David