On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 09:07 +0100, Giovanni Guasti wrote:

> I would need to know if it is possible to use GIMP & graphic table &
> multiple (two) monitors.

Yes.  I use this at home.

> When I have this configuration the Gimp tool draws in the wrong
> position (there is an offset between the pointer position and the
> effect on the screen). Is it a bug? I have Gimp 2.6.6 with windows xp

Oh.  Windows.  Don't know about that.  I use Linux.  However, the
problem you describe (pointer offset) typically occurs when you use the
Configure Extended Input Devices dialog and set the Mode for you tablet
to "Window".  Change this to "Screen" and this shouldn't happen.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjham...@graphics-muse.org>