Hi David,

Obviously, you're more concerned about the mailing list. I know about
flame wars and never do that. I do 100% agree that I should have
emailed him personally on his own email address instead of this list
but it's really shocking to read your stern reply. Does the freedom to
say what you want to say really mean that you can say _whatever_ you
want??? And, that too on a public mailing list??? Is _that_ an
etiquette ? Aren't you hurting the feelings of so many thousands on
this list by posting such offensive language/quotes on a public
mailing list? Now who is hurting who? Can't you really see that that
very offensive quote can start many flame wars now and in future? It's
not me - I am not flaming. It's the quote.

I don't have anything personal against you or Darxus but posting such
offensive quotes on a public mailing list is way too offensive and can
really start way more than a flame war.

Please stop it.

-Asif