Hey all,

I was very happy to see that when I recently upgrade to the most current
gimp through ports on Mac OS X 10.6, I was able to successfully switch to
fullscreen view - something I missed a lot from when I was working on
Linux...

However, I'm running with two monitors, and the gimp always seems to select
my primary monitor for full screen mode, even though I'd rather it be on the
secondary monitor, since it's somewhat higher resolution, and then the X11
menu isn't stealing screen space.

However, in digging through the manual, the preferences and a bunch of
googling around, I can't figure out how to move it onto my secondary
monitor.

Is this possible?   If so, how?

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca