On Monday 18 January 2010 06:53:26 pm Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Dude, I never ran any related research, but I 'm sure as hell that I
> do all sorts of posting depending on situation. Does it make me Dr.
> Jackill and Mr. Hyde? :) I'm also quite sure that I'm not alone in
> this.

in my opinion, as long as you actually do think and choose your posting
style according to the situation, that's fine. what's obnoxious is
people using whatever defaul their email client comes up with,
subjecting others to scrolling thru' tons of unnecessary stuff, or
making it difficult or impossible to find out what they're talking about
because there's no context to be found.

--
phani.