Am Mittwoch, den 27.01.2010, 17:13 +0100 schrieb Deniz Dogan:
> 2010/1/27 Nathan Lane <nathamberl...@gmail.com>:
> > I have not hear that. Why would "professional developers" ridicule the body
> > of computer scientists who work hard to make it possible for them to develop
> > more easily. W3C is the only reason that HTML works on every browser on
> > every operating system. It's the reason we have CSS. Without the W3C
> > JavaScript would still be useless. They also develop the standards for the
> > Internet in general. It's too bad that some developers ridicule they very
> > root reason they have a job or a hobby. W3Schools is a W3C website.
> >

> I'm not saying *W3C* is a bad thing and I'd doubt any serious web
> developer would say that either. All I'm saying is that the impression
> I've gotten from working with other web developers (in real life and
> on the Internet) is that W3 Schools is silly. I don't know why.

word is that they have a lot of tutorials where they explain one thing
in basics and such, which is nice if you dont have a clue at all, but
aparently they tend to leave out alot of security-related information
while doing so, which leads to alot of people creating insecure
websites.
which is... just bad.