El dg 14 de 03 de 2010 a les 20:27 +0100, en/na Phil va escriure:
> >Off-list reply
> >
> >* Phil <for...@gimpusers.com> [03-14-10 13:52]:
> >I have attached the image.  If you wish to print a larger size, you
may
> >open the image in gimp and increase the print size under "Image", or
> >will do it for you.
> >
> >guk luk,
> >

> Thank you for the help, but where do I find the image?  Sorry for
being an
> idiot

Nopes, you are NOT an idiot, the problem is that gimpuser.com is
deleting the attachments in the messages it receives and that it uses
his own email address to connect to the gimp user mailing list, so any
private replies goes to his public web.

I suggest you use a real mail program to acces this mail list instead of
a forum<>mail<>forum web.

Pere