Currently the "blocks" of steps that can be performed are all
contained in the pdb.

There are two different ways to get the same result (a set of actions
that can be repeated in a single "call")

1) tap into the history buffer somehow to "record" then "playback
history" from a different point in history.  THis would require
modifications to the core, and may not be portable to a gegl model.
2) provide a gui/visual language front-end to the pdb (think
inputs/outputs/connectors) to visually create scripts that either get
turned into scheme in the back end, or get implemented directly.  This
could be done as a plugin that would allow creation, saving and

-Rob A>