Hi ya all! Even thou I'm new to this forum, I've used gimp for like.... 2
years now so I know a thing or two about it!
BUT RIGHT NOW I NEED HELP!

I was just finishing a drawing and then I pressed the "save" button and saved
it. Right after that I turned of my computer *Gimp said that the drawing was
saved btw* But when I turned it on again and open Gimp, then try to open the
drawing Gimp tells me that the file is broken, in fact so broken that it can't
open it!

Help me please I've been drawing on it for like 3 whole days! And it's really
important that I recover it! Is it anyway for me to save it? Please help me!

--
Anna (via www.gimpusers.com)