On Sun, 23 May 2010 17:01:06 +0200 (CEST), Adlevo wrote:

> So like..... Are there any good tips on how to use it:p Cause I've downloaded
> it but..... ehm, no. I really just went, "Hell no" when I saw it :P Any idea
> on how I might proceed?

First just use it to look if there's anything in the file (that it's not
empty or blank - because if it is, there's no point in doing anything
else). If it's not empty, you'll need to find out what's wrong with it -
but since you don't know the XCF format, you'd have to learn that first,
which will definitely take longer than 3 days (and even then it's not
guaranteed that you'll be able to recover the image).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >