On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 22:03 +0200, gvernold wrote:
> Been beating my head against a wall having followed seven tutorials on the net
> on changing colors in an image and none of them work.
>
> I have an image of a boot footprint which originated from a grayscale image
> in photoshop. I have converted it to RGB. The boot print is really quite dark
> but I want to change it to a light green color.
>
> Every method I have tried so far has changed the color of the almost white
> bits but not changed the dark patches (most of the image).
>
> Can anybody help with this, thanks.

The select by colour tool should let you select the dark colour you are
looking for. Then you can replace the selected region by replacing it
with the foreground or background colour. I don't know if this was one
of the methods you already tried though.

--
 o)   Derek Wueppelmann           (o
(D .   mon...@monkeynet.ca         D).

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01CrwnSAf) is spam:
Spam:
http://canit.monkeynet.ca/canit/b.php?i=01CrwnSAf&m=40f0a873a0c9&t=20100608&c=s
Not spam:
http://canit.monkeynet.ca/canit/b.php?i=01CrwnSAf&m=40f0a873a0c9&t=20100608&c=n