Van: Sven Neumann [mailto:s...@gimp.org]
Verzonden: donderdag 15 juli 2010 20:56
Aan: Andre Anckaert
CC: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
Onderwerp: Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 15:28 +0200, Andre Anckaert wrote:

> Or otherwise, in order to keep as much as possible of the Dutch
> translation, I might perhaps better just change the name of the
> existing directory/folder to "en" instead of "nl" ?? Would that be
> enough to lure GIMP into giving its help??

I am not quite sure if I understand what you are reporting here. You
installed the Dutch help package, but it installed itself in a folder
named "en" ??

Please note that you should always install the English manual _and_ the
localized version. That ensures that the help-browser can use the
English manual as a fallback. You could also install other languages as
fallback and use the "help-locales" gimprc variable to tweak the order
of locales that the help browser tries to use.

Sven