On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 18:21 -0700, Nikolas Konvalin wrote:
> Hey guys I am looking at making graphics for graphic river and they only
> accept .psd files.
> So is there a way to to make a .psd file in gimp and be able to edit the
> text layers in photoshop.

You can't currently do that. GIMP now provides the API that the PSD
plug-in would need to implement this. So we would be very happy if
someone picked up work on the PSD plug-in and implemented support for
saving GIMP text layers as PS text layers and for loading text layers
from PSD files so that they become editable text layers in GIMP.

If someone's interested to work on this, please speak up on the
gimp-developer mailing-list.

Sven