On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Robert L Cochran
<cochr...@speakeasy.net> wrote:
> Would a Wacom also be of use to someone like me, I'm just a software
> developer, but I was wondering if I could connect a Wacom to a TV and
> draw diagrams right on the Wacom which could then show on TV. Or am I
> off base there? I too have a small photo collection which I like to
> organize and edit heavily, mostly for practical how-to type wiki posts.

i recommend them for everyone. much better for your hands and a much
more comfortable pointing device.

only thing is, learning curve. me and my wife love our tablets. i have
a tablet pc, we both have tablets on our workstations and she is about
to buy a cintiq. however, my sister cannot stand them, she cannot get
over the hump of the learning curve.

thats about the only thing you might want to worry about. perhaps
getting it from someplace that you can easily return it would be the
best bet.