Thanks, Rich. That worked great. But now I'm having trouble placing this
circular logo onto my graphic. I copied it to the clipboard then pasted it as a
separate layer in my graphic, then sized the layer to the image size, but I
can't get the text to show on the top of the graphic. I must be missing a very
basic step but can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Maureen

--
Maureen (via gimpusers.com)