On Saturday 04 December 2010, Greg Chapman wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> On 04 Dec 10 01:25 mikethedj4 <for...@gimpusers.com> said:
> > I was wondering, for later questions, and such is there any way to
> > embed images, and such on this forum, maybe via HTML???
>
> No!

For that reason, Where Greg said

"No!" I have to say no, but it is not difficult to post links to images which
may be viewed by list members. I would suggest uploading your image to a
site such as...
http://img.susepaste.org/
and then including the generated link in your text based email.

I uploaded this image for an example (note, this is not my work and I claim
no ownership of right to distribute the linked image,)
http://img.susepaste.org/49192952

see ya
dh