On 01/12/2011 02:02 AM, d_rylander wrote:
>> On 12/18/2010 01:23 PM, d_rylander wrote:
>>> I recently upgraded to Gimp 2.7 from 2.6.x and I now find that I don't have
>>> pressure sensitivity in it anymore.
>> Still works with a Bamboo tablet on my just updated/rebuilt 2.7.2...
> I downgraded to 2.6.8 and now I got pressure sensitivity again.
Did you check in the extended input device configuration that the Bamboo
stylus is set to screen or window?  I seem to remember that I lost
pressure sensitivity and it was set to disabled and that caused it to be
treated like a mouse with no sensitivity.  Setting it back to Screen
(which I like), fixed the problem.

Patrick