Hi All,

I need to process multiple photos every day in the same way and am trying to minimize the effort needed by automating Gimp with Scrip-fu, which seems to be kind of limited. My plan was to save the files in specified folders and using incron (an inotify service) to open them in Gimp; do a manual perspective backward transformation by hand and start a script would, resize them and based on their filename and what directory they came from, save them to the correct folders for display on web pages.

I'm having difficulty figuring out how to get the filename and directory which the images came from. Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.